Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TIDEWALKER

So after many screwed up pulls fomr Hooter and Shonk we finally got Tidewalker down after I respecced my talent build. I guess Subtlety is a useful talent after all even though I do lose 60mp5 :(
Some Random plate healing shoulders and the pvp healing ring dropped Grats new pally Neoviper and Medizor on their loot.

Also moved on and experienced Leotheras, who is probably the most insane boss I've seen in SSC so far. Hitting hard in his human form and doing major damage in his demon form.

Highlight of the night was when Turbak couldnt kill his shadow and was mind controlled for 10mins not once but TWICE, and since we didnt kill him he over and hung out with Leotheras and friends while we were ressing and waiting.

If anyone else has had any amusing experiences with Leotheras, feel free to post about it in the comments.

No comments: